Tuesday, October 28, 2008

with u this 4 days....

This days with u really have a very very special feeling, with ur caring of me, I dun know how to explain that feeling i have...after u gone, i really felt that i really miss u , a lot of times that i with u b4 i nvr know that u important to me, after u gone, i felt that u important to me i dun know what i can do that can let u leave down.

with u to sunway, midvalley and sungai wang, and street of chi chang, really have a special feeling.

that day we on the way to KL from sunway lagoon really bad luck, my car's tire dun know KENA what thing, y will punjet de ? Sad nia T.T

last nite go lowYat help sze YOng Frend buy a new set of PC...y her PC will faster than mine de ?T.T really make me sad. at low yat we meet Jason, then we take dinner with he after we bought the New pc.. i plan to find my Pendrive skin to put onto ur pendrive that u gift me de, but finally i cant found it..T.T. after tat we go eat chop, LOL so expensive, we want Jason to use credit card, finaly we forced he use hahaha but we got pay back to he also lar

after this, felt that started tired, may be this 4 days i nvr sleep well and cant rest well, just sleep a few hours....

No comments: