Friday, October 17, 2008

Tired...

Today woke up in an early MOrninG, just woke then start continue to watch my new movie that downloaded last nite..

12.00 afternoon I start my class, GUI teacher gave 3 homework to us but jin Yong done 2 question at home then we can go early 2day....Xiao Yan nvr come to college again..what happen on she ? anybody can tell me ?

Today 3.30pm I need to go my Flash Class for replace to hari RAYA holiday...however the rainy day really make me felt dun want go to class, but at last I go also...


Lucky 2day i got go to class, if not i really learned less, somemore is very important.hoho

Back home and start doing my Networking project, but i really worry bout my group member that forget to....

Tonite i really sleep late le...3.30 still not sleep yet..Zhu Zhu sudden MSN tell me that she birthday...i shocked....LOL she still told me that she celebrate with my gf....

No comments: