Thursday, October 16, 2008

A rainy days....


These day keep raining and raining.....whatever go outside eat also felt very disturb....


Morning, teacher teach us a lot of maths...FAINT!!!! last chapter i not that understand yet...but today teacher direct teach us new thing...However last time i nvr go to class lar :P


Today we learned a lot of flash SCRIPT.....make me felt very faint..T.T and a bit blur...teacher still call use to modify the homework for her....T.T


I still got a lot of project not done yet...felt very very worry bout this because i really scare that i cant graduate this year...i dun want .....i am trying to do my best now le...hope really can get pass for my exam for all subject..^^

Tonight, my dear call me.. we talk a while after, she start angry bout me...suddenly , she call me go sg find her at DEC 8th. That was my mother come KL on that day...I felt really sad, i cant make this decision, one choice is I go seremban find my mother 2nd choice is i go SG to find my gf...but i choice go Seremban...this reason that make she angry...I dun know what can I do beside gave up one side.............GOD!!!! can u teach me ???

No comments: